Clerk Records Request Forms

Online Forms
Find your form by browsing one of the following categories:
Printing Forms
Saginaw County offers their forms in Portable Document Format (PDF). PDF files are printer independent using any printer. To read and print a PDF publication, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your PC. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader version suitable for your system by clicking on the link below. There is no charge for this software.
Get the Free Acrobat Reader
Forms should be printed on 8 1/2" x 11" white paper. You must print the form with blue or black ink for it to be acceptable to the Saginaw County Clerk's Office.

Assumed Business Name Forms
One of the following forms is required for any Assumed Business Name request.
A record of all Assumed Business Name's in Saginaw County are kept by the Clerk's Office. Those issued from 1995 to present can be searched online.
Birth Record Forms
Birth records are maintained only for people born in Saginaw County.
Michigan Law states that only the person, or parents, named on the birth record is eligible to receive a certified copy. If you wish to receive your certified copy by mail, then you must include a copy of your driver's license along with your processing fee.
People who were born outside of Saginaw County may write to the Michigan Department of Community Health - Division for Vital Records and Health Statistics

Search for a Notary Public ( 1995 - Present )
Death Record Forms
For deaths that occurred in Saginaw County, a request may be submitted either in person or by mail to receive a certified death record. Death records are open to the public and may be searched at any time.
Search for Death Record ( 1995 - Present )
Marriage Record Forms
New marriage licenses cannot be issued by mail and must be obtained from the Clerk's Office. To save time, the marriage license application should be completed before coming to the Clerk's Office.
Save a trip the Courthouse: Submit your Marriage Application Online
The Saginaw County Clerk keeps a record of any marriage license obtained from their county. Anyone may request a certified copy or search through our records.
Search for Marriage License ( 1995 - Present )
Passport Forms
Passport application's have very specific instructions and guidelines. Please review the passport information or before submitting any form.
New Passport Application (DS-11)
(must be presented and signed in person)
Renewal Passport Application (DS-82)
(can be submitted either by mail or in person)
Application For Additional Visa Pages (DS-4085)
(can be submitted either by mail or in person)
Statement of Consent (DS-3053)
(Issuance of a passport to a minor under 14)
Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport (DSP-64)
(must be completed at time of new application
Court Forms
Please include the appropriate funds with each copy/file request.