"911" Help is just "Push Buttons" Away!
- Feel More Secure
- Have access to a FREE MOBILE CELL PHONE
Free cell phones for Seniors
programmed to Dial "911"
Offered through the Saginaw County Commission on Aging
2355 Schust Road
Saginaw, MI 48603
Must be age 60 + and Saginaw County Resident
To sign up
- Contact the C.O.A at (989) 797-6880 or Toll Free 1-866-763-6336
- Person receiving phone or legal guardian must be present to sign liability waiver
- If you are homebound, arrangements can be made to bring a phone to you
- Available staff will explain how the phone works
Please don't hesitate! Call now!(989) 797-6880 or 1-866-763-6336! You'll feel safer.