3495 Midland Rd. Saginaw, MI 48603
Trail Guide (Printable)
Imerman Memorial Park offers a wide variety of activities. With access to the Tittabawassee River, you can fish from shore, or launch your own boat.
The park also offers a bark park, fishing dock, a sand volleyball court, a boat launch, grills, a roller hockey court, basketball courts, tennis courts, a playground and modern restroom facilities along with pit toilets.
Over one mile of hiking trails take you around the park and past each of the four pavilions, which are available for rent.
For non Saginaw county Residents
Begins the Friday before Memorial Day and ends on Labor Day
Price per vehicle $2.00/car
$3.00/car and boat
Interested in renting a pavilion?
Click here for pavilion rates and rentals
Boat launch for the Tittabawassee River is available.
Steven A. Kirshenbaum Memorial Bark Park
Are you a dog lover? If so you will not want to miss our Bark Park located in the front of Imerman Memorial Park.
The Steven A. Kirshenbaum Memorial Bark Park is open year around, during normal park hours, for your enjoyment. While at the park please follow the posted rules to keep the area fun and enjoyable for all attendees.
Bark Park Rules:
1. All persons entering the Bark Park do so at their own risk. Saginaw County shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the Bark Park.
2. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
3. The Bark Park is for dogs, their owners/handlers and those accompanying them. No other use is allowed.
4. Dogs may be off a leash only within the designated fenced area. Owners/ handlers must carry a leash while in the Bark Park.
5. No more than three dogs per person are permitted in the Bark Park.
6. Dogs that are in heat, ill or with internal and/or external parasites (fleas, ticks, worms) are not allowed in the Bark Park.
7. All dogs must have current rabies shots and have a current dog license tag displayed in ready view to enter the Bark Park.
8. Puppies under four months old are not permitted in the Bark Park.
9. Gates must be closed at all times.
10. Owners/handlers must remain at The Bark Park with their dog, clean up after the dog and monitor its behavior.
11. Owner/handler is responsible for all actions of dog while in the Bark Park.
12. If owners/handlers dog becomes aggressive it must be removed from the Bark Park immediately.
13. If your dog digs, please fill the hole.
14. Dogs and their owners/handlers who violate these rules are subject to removal from the Bark Park and possible suspension from Bark Park use.
15. The County of Saginaw assumes no responsibility for owners/handlers and or their dog(s) injured in the Bark Park or on park amenities including but not limited to benches, picnic tables and agility obstacles.
Directions to Imerman Memorial Park
Exit I-75 at I-675 (downtown Saginaw). Continue on I-675 to the Tittabawassee Rd. exit. Turn west (right) on to Tittabawassee Rd. Travel several miles to the west. Turn south (left) at Midland Road. Travel south on Midland for approximately 2 miles. The park is located on the right hand side of the road.
From US 10:
US10 at the Freeland, M-47, Midland Rd Exit. Follow South past Tittabawassee Rd. Travel south on Midland for approximately 2 more miles. The park is located on the right hand side of the road.
History of Imerman Memorial Park