The County Register of Deeds is elected to a four year term and is the official keeper of all real property records within the County. The Register of Deeds Office, located in the Courthouse, records real property documents and maintains an index system of those records. The office maintains original plats of all subdivisions and assists local municipalities by furnishing liber and pages, property descriptions, etc.
- Register of Deeds - Katie Albosta Kelly
- Chief Deputy Register of Deeds - Penny Klein
- Account Specialist III - Brianna Sharper
- Account Specialist II - Karen Sprowl
- Office Assistant II - Chelsea Dupuis