Contact Information & Hours
Kyle A. Bostwick
Chief Deputy County Clerk
Deputy County Clerk
Vital Records & Elections Office
First Floor, Room 101
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m**
Phone: (989) 790-5251
Fax: (989) 790-5254
Circuit Court Office
Lower Level, Basement
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m**
Phone: (989) 790-5540
Fax: (989) 790-5248 We do not accept fax filings. Please email case filings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
111 S. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw, Michigan 48602
- The Vital Records & Circuit Court Records offices are open during the lunch hour Monday - Friday but are very short staffed.
- Both offices are closed 8-9 AM on the first Thursday of every month for staff training
- Passports are not processed after 4:00PM or during lunch from 1:30-2:30PM.
- Court filings are not processed after 4:45PM.
- Marriage licenses are not processed after 4:30PM.
- New Concealed Pistol Licenses are not processed after 4:30PM.
- Renewal Concealed Pistol Licenses are not processed after 4:45PM.
- If you are attempting to make a restitution payment after 3:30PM, please call our office prior to visiting at 989.790.5540